Refrigerated Container Rental
Container Solutions provides electrical powered refrigerated rental containers for your location. Temperature sensitive commodities can be safe in a controlled environment from negative 20 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit. All refrigerated rental containers are tested and maintained to operate properly under either 3 phase 220 volt, or 3 phase 440 volt. These containers are made for shipping purpose, designed and constructed to withstand the elements and rigorous conditions and are therefore a very popular solution for temperature controlled self storage.
FEATURES AND BENIFITS:
Need storage for your residence, or remodeling your home? It's never been easier! We are ready to bring you a fully portable, and secure steel storage container that will allow you to load and self-store at your location. Container Solutions provides
- Sizing: Our largest Cold Storage Container at 40’ Length 2000 cubic ft. (56 cubic meters) Capacity. 20’ cold storage containers are capable of holding 1000 cubic ft. capacity. (28 cubic meters)
- Refrigerated containers are portable. That means you can rest assured that if your business moves, your container can move with it.
- Refrigerated containers reduce capital cost significantly when compared to standard walk in freezers.
- Tight Construction: These units are delivered in one piece with no assembly required. They are manufactured to seal tight with minimal air leakage and maximum thermal efficiency brought forth from vigorous construction requirements and standards certified by the ISO (International Standards Organization)
ELEMENTS THAT WILL IMPACT THE PERFORMANCE OF A REFRIGERATED STORAGE CONTAINER:
- It is best to designate a person to regularly monitor the units performance
- Proper air circulation both inside and outside the container. The interior floor air space (under the “T” surface) and the ceiling air space (above the red load line) must be kept clear to facilitate proper air flow and cooling through out the container. The area outside the container must provide for adequate airflow through the condenser, to insure peak performance.
- The electrical power supply must be reliable and within the design ranges at the supply panel.
- The doors are only to be opened for loading and when closed must be fully closed. When the doors are opened, warmer moisture laden air will come into the container; this will cause an increased temperature inside the container and necessitate frequent defrosting of the evaporator coil.
- Warm product loaded into the container will cause an increased temperature inside the container and necessitate increased defrosting of the evaporator coil.
- The controls are meant to be set and left alone, any adjustment of settings or controls by non-qualified personnel could result in a performance failure.
- Regularly confirm that the unit is cooling properly, that the condensing and evaporator fans are operating quietly and that the floor and condensate drains are open and working.
- If your operation requires the doors to be open for extended periods of time, consider purchasing a clear plastic strip curtain to help reduce the temperature loss.
Container Chassi Rental
We also offer Container Chassi rentals. Placing your container on a chassi will allow you to move your loaded or empty container to a new location or have your storage at loading dock height. Container Chassis come in a variety of sizes and axel configuration:
22'6" and 40' Straight Frame Chassi
40' Gooseneck Container Chassi
Our dry rental containers and chassis are available in the following sizes:
- 8’ x 10’ Rental Container
- 8’ x 16’ Rental Container
- 8’ x 20’ Rental Container
- 8’ x 24’ Rental Container
- 8’ x 30’ Rental Container
- 8’ x 40' Rental Container
- 20' Chassi Rental (for loading dock height)
- 40' Chassi Rental (for loading dock height)